Thursday, February 12, 2015

Park and Playdate

Yesterday Kenzie had soccer practice and then we went to the park with Koko, Dallas, Sarah and Kylie.  We packed a picnic lunch and the kids played and we had a great day!!











We came home and took naps and then ran some errands.  Scotty brought my car home from getting my tires fixed so we ran Bebe's car back out to her.  Madison drank her first cup of milk before we met.  Well she took her first sip and then threw it on the ground.  She did however tear up the lasagna that I made.  I figure if she got the go ahead to try milk she can have things that have milk in it.  She loved it.

Today we went to Shannon's house to spend the day and play.  Ashley and Hunter were there and Koko and Dallas rode with us.  Bella came and spent the day with us too so her family could spend the day with Nicholas.




They played so hard today.  You would just see a blur of kids running by.  We had a great time visiting.  You know it was a good play date when they pass out in the car like this.  Madi gave me my first real kiss today.  I said "give momma kisses" and she leaned over and gave me big wet sloppy open mouth kiss.  I love it.  She took her nap in Presley's toddler bed.  I didn't think it was going to work but she cuddled up to her blanket and went right to sleep.   We came home and took baths and then it was back to kissing with Madi.
Kenzie did not want to kiss her and get "swobber" on her.






I love these girls more than they will ever know.  Sweet sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment