Monday, February 9, 2015

Oh Monday....

Today was definitely a Monday.  The girls woke up early, Scotty forgot about a meeting he had and was rushing around to get out the door.  We had absolutely nothing to do and none of the kids toys had been moved back down from upstairs.  I drug down some stuff and then cleaned the bathroom while the kids Makenzie argued with her sister over toys. Later on we loaded up and headed to Bebe and Papa's to break up our boring day!

 We ate dinner and the girls played for awhile.  Mom and I snuck out to run to Target while Makenzie stayed with her Papa.  When we got back Bebe spoiled them with suckers.  They ran around like crazy kids after that.  I loaded us up to come home and Madi was freaking out in the backseat.  I reached back to hand Makenzie her bottle to give to her and plowed right into a curb.  I could tell immediately something was wrong so I pulled over and got out to look.  After a few bad words I answered Makenzie who was frantically asking me what happened.  The first thing that came out of my mouth was "the tire fell off" and she burst into tears crying "oh no, not the tire fall off.  How will we get home".  Thank goodness for her sweet self making me laugh or I would have burst into tears.  Good ol' Papa came to the rescue.  He jacked up the car and started to take the tire off but there was a wheel lock on and of course I had no key to get it off.  I had to call a tow truck and have it towed.  Both kids had fallen asleep.  It was a late night for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment