Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve

I drug myself to the gym this morning and actually felt so much better by the time I left.  After a shower and getting the girls dressed and ready, we went and got pedicures.  I don't think I have ever brought both of them with me.  I've gone with one or the other but this was a first and I was nervous.  I was most worried about them being loud or annoying and other people getting frustrated and not being able to relax.  I definitely didn't get to relax and even told the lady she didn't have to do my massage part so we could hurry.  That's my absolute favorite part of a pedicure.  The girls got to pick out their own polish and got their toes painted.  They actually did pretty good and I was proud of them.  
 We came home and had lunch and while Madi took a nap, Kenzie and I baked cookies--FROM SCRATCH.  I never do that!!!  They turned out amazing and we had so much fun making them.  
 When Madi got up I put them in the bath and try to tame Kenzie's hair.
 Scotty ended up having to work late so the girls and I made some spaghetti for dinner and wrapped some gifts that I had been putting off.  They got cookies ready for Santa and we snapped a few more pics in front of the tree in their Christmas jammies.  Kenzie made some reindeer food at school that she sprinkled/dumped in the front yard.







Kenzie was so excited when she went to bed.  This is the first year that I think she really understood and was excited for Christmas.  She finally went to bed and Scotty and I ended our Christmas eve in the living room with wine and some work to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment