Monday, December 28, 2015

Tyson 2.0

This morning we headed to go pick up Tyson from "puppy school".  We had to drive through the tornado destruction to get there and it was unbelievable!  Neighborhoods literally look like a war zone!  So sad! We made it to Oklahoma and got our puppy!
Kenzie insisted on holding him so I sat in the back between the girls to help!  He was WILD!  

He finally settled down and took a nap between Kenzie's car seat and the door!  It didn't last long until he got his second wind and went crazy again!  I took him up front with me and put him on the floor and he laid down!
He is so cute!  Kenzie was surprised to see him and said "well I guess he changed colors at school"!  When we got home it was poop central!  This dog ran around and pooped everywhere!  He ate really good and settled in after exploring!

Kenzie LOVES him but Madi only likes him from across the room!  She will warm up to him...I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment