Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Party

The girls found Nick this morning playing in their cereal.  He made them apple jack necklaces that they thought was hilarious. 
We spent the morning cleaning and playing!  I filled two trash bags of "stuff" that we hadn't used or wouldn't use just from our bathroom cabinets!  Bebe and Sharon came over around lunchtime and we ran a few errands with them and then had lunch before going back home!  Madison was super emotional and fussy today!  She took a nap right when we got home!  When Scotty got home I headed out to a Christmas party with some girlfriends!!  We had so much fun, a little too much fun!




We were looking at pictures from last year and I found this....big difference from last year!
We did a gift exchange and I got a cute lanterns hat I have been wanting!  We played a game with dollars and I won the jackpot (somehow because I didn't even know I was playing--this was towards the end of the night and everything was a little fuzzy). I gave it all away to the kids/teens that were there that didn't get any gifts!!  This morning I laid around with a pounding headache and the room spinning a little, I still say it was worth it!  I needed a night out with my girls and I had so much fun!!
(This was sent to me and I'm not sure what was going on)

No comments:

Post a Comment