Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Reunited and it feels so good

We were up super early this morning to head to the airport!  It was finally time!!  The girls knew we were going on an airplane but didn't know where we were going!
I was nervous about flying with them by myself but it actually wasn't bad at all!  We got there early and found where we needed to be and hung out until we boarded!
Once we got on the airplane, the girls watched the iPad and played on my phone!  We had some snacks and I think I dozed off for a minute!  Airplane naps are the best!


The landing was a little scary!  The captain came on and said there was no visibility and we had to power off all electronics for a "very fragile" attempt and if not we would be directed to Pitsburg!  I panicked a little but it turned out fine!  Very bumpy though and it was grey/black out the windows the whole time!  Sarah and Kylie were there to pick us up and we were all so excited!



Their new house is gorgeous!  We met a few neighbors and then came inside to unpack a little and get ready for dinner!  I couldn't visit and not check out a Virginia Target!

We came back home and the kids played and we had relaxed for a bit before bed!!!  I'm so glad to be here and get some time with my bestie!!!  Good for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment