Saturday, December 12, 2015

Terrible two's (early)

Thursday was my first day back to the gym in over a week!  It was ROUGH!  Scotty took Kenzie to school and met up with me before he went to work to give me Madi!  We ran a few errands and came home for lunch!  My sweet girl decided to get mad and throw her bowl on the floor!  She had been a monster lately!  Attitude, crying, hitting, climbing on everything, getting into everything--I think we have hit the terrible two's early!


She fell asleep right when it was time to get Kenzie from school, but luckily Scotty didn't have a customer and was able to grab her and bring her home!  The rest of the day was spent refereeing the girls and breaking up fights!  

The girls found Nick hanging with his friends this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment