Thursday, December 10, 2015

Home sweet home

My alarm went off at 4:30 am!  Who books an early flight home with 2 kids??  Not sure what happened!  We got packed up and the car loaded and said our goodbyes!  
Our elves had to say goodbye too!  
We found him later loaded in our suitcase!  Technically we didn't touch him, maybe that's why he went in a baggie!  Keith dropped us off and we found our gate and grabbed some food before we took off!
The flight home was not as smooth as the flight going there!  Madison was all over the place and whining and aggravating her sister!  Thank goodness she fell asleep about an hour into the flight!
She was like a freaking heater on me for the next hour and a half!  I did like the snuggles though!  When we got off the plane a man stopped me and complimented the girls on how well the traveled!  I guess we hid the crazy!  Scotty picked us up and we went back to real life of cleaning and cooking!  I was able to lay down for a little nap while he went to the grocery store!  I caught Scotty painting Madison's nails when I woke up!
He loves his girls!!  I made dinner and took it to a friends house that is having a rough time!  She broke her foot and had surgery and is couch bound (in a 2 story house with 4 kids) for 8 weeks!  A bunch of us are in a dinner rotation!  Best group of friends!!  Bebe and papa came over to eat dinner with us and visit!  I know my mom only came to see the girls--she missed them!! I'll take what I can get though!

No comments:

Post a Comment