Sunday, December 13, 2015

Recovering

As I was desperately trying to find water this morning through a massive headache from the night before, I noticed Nick......(that daddy was in charge of the night before while I was out). 
This is what happens when you hear your daughter coming out of her room and you panic!  Today was BRUTAL.  I now remember why I don't enjoy drinking!  I laid in bed until almost noon, napping off and on!  Scotty played interference with the girls for me while I rested!  We did leave to go get my car!  I left it there and had a friend take me home from the party!  After lunch our smoke detector started beeping!  Of course it was the one at the highest point of our ceiling is!
We got a ladder from a neighbor and I climbed up it and changed out the batteries!  My poor husband was a nervous wreck!  He is scared of heights so I knew it was going to be me that went up!  He kept saying just come down, we'll find someone to do it, I think it's too high, it feels wobbly, ect.   I have to admit I was pretty nervous too!  Kenzie went down to a friends house to play and I ran to the store to get some groceries!  
 
I am completely done with Christmas shopping, but every time I go somewhere I find something else I need/want for the girls!  They will be unwrapping presents all freaking day!  I'm going to have to just not go to any stores until Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment