Monday, December 21, 2015

What a day.....

Today was a whirlwind.  The girls and I took Tyson to his puppy check up.  I knew he was little tiny but I wasn't expecting him to weight 3 pounds 6 ounces.  When the doctor came in I could tell by the look on his face that something was wrong.  He said that Tyson should be at LEAST double the weight that he was.  He could feel every bone and organ on his body.  He asked me a few questions about him and As I was answering him things because apparent that something was wrong.  We thought we had lucked out with having a calm puppy, but really we had a lethargic puppy that didn't want to play or explore.  He recommended that the puppy go back to his mommy and highly suspects a congenital defect (with a really long name).   Kenzie didn't know what was happening but everytime I looked at her I wanted to cry.  We went home and I made a phone call to bring sweet Tyson back.

Korie came and picked up Kenzie so she could play with Dallas. I told Kenzie while she was with Korie that I was going to take Tyson to a puppy school where he would stay for a few days.  Madi and I picked up Scotty and took sweet Tyson back to where he came from.

We were able to pick another puppy and now we have just one more problem.  Now we have to explain to the girls how our black Tyson turned into a blonde Tyson while at puppy school......

No comments:

Post a Comment