Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve's eve

Tuesday morning the girls and I took Scotty to work since my car was still at his dealership having some maintenance done. I was going to go to the gym but I woke up feeling like I caught Scotty's cold.  I CANNOT get sick this close to Christmas.  Afterwards we ran a few errands and came home to play.  I have been wanting to purge the girls toys to make room for new stuff and finally made a dent into it today!  I also cleaned out and rearranged the garage.  It had gotten so bad that I could barely park my car in there.  I threw out and listed tons of stuff and now I have plenty of room.
Later that afternoon I took some pictures of the girls in front of tree.  We were going to meet my parents for dinner and they were dressed in Christmas outfits, so why not?




Amy came over when we got home and brought some gifts for the girls.  They got puzzles and were so excited.  Kenzie LOVES puzzles and she was so happy to get another one.










No comments:

Post a Comment