Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas lights and class party

The girls woke up to Nick causing trouble in their rooms and in the hallways!
Scotty is normally off on Wednesdays but he had to switch this week to Thursday!  I took the girls with me to the gym and then we spent the day at home cleaning and playing!  Madi insisted on carrying her baby in her shirt!
After dinner and baths, I took the girls to look at Christmas lights!  They had so much fun and squealed at all the lights!
Thursday morning I headed to the gym alone while Scotty took Kenzie to school and kept Madi until I got home!  Kenzie had her Christmas party that afternoon so we all went to celebrate with her!  I made little snowman juice boxes and brought stuff for the kids to make reindeer ornaments and they also decorated cookies!



We are so blessed to have 2 of the sweetest ladies ever this year for teachers!  Kenzie adores Mrs. Lori and Mrs. Emily!

Kenzie gave me a Christmas present and card she made me at school!  It brought tears to my eyes!  My first handmade gift/card for me!


Scotty felt bad about not being off on Wednesday (we were going to take the girls ice skating) so he wanted to take them to Build a Bear after school!
Kenzie made a giant reindeer that the antlers light up and Madi got a big puppy that barks!  They suckered their daddy into getting dresses for them too!  We stopped for pizza on the way home and ice cream for desert!  The girls wanted to show their daddy the lights we saw so we loaded up in his truck and looked at lights again!
When we got back home the girls were like circus animals jumping through a hoop!  Kenzie is pretty good at it and can jump through it up pretty high!


No comments:

Post a Comment