Sunday, May 1, 2016

Weekend wrap up

Friday's are becoming my favorite work out day!  The girls and I headed up to the trampoline park and met a bunch of friends for an amazing work out!
This is my crew from the gym!  There were 3 others that came too but left before our picture!
These are my friends and all our babies!  Amber, Whitney and Shonda have quickly become some of my closest friends!  We all have kids the same age and have so much fun hanging out!  After the class we took the kids to Chick fil A to eat lunch and let them play!

We tried to get a group picture of all the kids but it didn't work out too well!  We came home and all took naps!  Well Madi and I took a 2 hour nap while Kenzie played in the playroom!  We ran to the store to get some groceries and then ordered a pizza!  There were supposed to be bad storms come through but luckily we just got some light rain! 
Lol. She was cracking me up with her headband!  Bebe came over a little later to spend the night!  Saturday morning Kenzie had t-ball pictures!  I had no idea that I was supposed to be in a picture and was definitely not prepared!  We have to go back Thursday night and have retakes done!  We ran some errands afterwards and then took Bebe to get her hair cut!  I needed a trim and decided to get Madi's hair trimmed too!
She thought she was hot stuff afterwards!  I was lucky enough to get another nap in when we got home!  We ate dinner and then went outside to play and wait on daddy to get home!

After the girls went to bed I decided to test out my new spray tan gun I got!  It was a disaster!   I didn't get the pop up tent and chose to do it in the garage instead!  A few minutes into spraying I realized that my garage door has windows along the top and the neighbors across the street had all their lights on and windows open!  I scrambled to get towels over the windows and continued!  I had stuff streaking and running all over me!  I panicked and ended up scrubbing it all off in the bath afterwards!  I'll have to give it another try later!  Today we got to sleep in a little and then we started cleaning!  I cleaned the heck out of Kenzie's room!  I emptied her closet and made her try on anything that was questionable on fitting her!  I dusted EVERYTHING in there and vacuumed and got rid of "stuff" just laying around that we/she didn't need!  Scotty kept the girls outside while I cleaned!  We got dressed and went to Lowes to get ceiling fans for the girls rooms and then stopped for lunch!  Madi and I laid down and watched some shows when we got home!  I was hoping she would take a nap but she never went to sleep.  I did get some good snuggles in though!  I made chicken spaghetti for dinner and then we played a little before it was bath and bedtime!  It was a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment