Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Perfect day

Some days I wonder how I'm doing as a mom!  Some days are easier or harder than other days.  Some days I know I did a good job and other days are a struggle!  Today went in the win column!  We had such a good day!  We got up and ready and all of us headed to swim lessons!  This was our first class since Monday got rained out and Tuesday was Kenzie's last day of school so we didn't some!  Kenzie's class was first and she did amazing!

Her teacher was so impressed with how well she did!  Madison and I were in the next class and daddy did a good job taking some pictures of us!  

We sang songs and swam to get toys and brought them to the wall and counted to 10 while she hung onto the side!  Madi did really good!  No crying and did everything she asked her to do! We grabbed some lunch on the way home and Madi laid down for a nap!  I took this time to get in a little cardio.  For the next two weeks I won't be able to go to the gym in the mornings because of swim lessons!
Madison woke up right as I was finishing and we got ready and went to the pool.


We came home and went strait to the backyard to eat Popsicles and have a water gun fight!  It was SO MUCH FUN!

I was doing spin ninja rolls on the trampoline.  We were soaking wet and laughing so hard!  Daddy grilled out hamburgers and we had a picnic.
After dinner we went and got ice cream at Sweet Frog and I even talked Scotty into running into Home Goods and getting some pillows!  I am in the process of redoing Kenzie's room and our room!  I'm picking up pieces here and there and I'm really excited!  I ended the night with a nice relaxing bath and then a spray tan!  I did it this time by myself so we'll see how this one turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment