Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Runaway

Tuesday after graduation, Madison and I came home and laid around until it was time to pick sister up from school.

She is SO silly and I love hearing the things she comes up with and says!!  We picked sister up and stopped to get an ice cream on the way home!  When we got home we played in the backyard  for awhile.  I set up their water tables since it was pretty warm outside!  Kenzie had the hose filling up one and Madi had her back to her playing at the other one!  Kenzie turned around to look at the other table and sprayed Madi across the face.  She panicked and turned back around which sprayed her back across the face and pissed Madison off!  All I could do was laugh!  We went inside to change Madison and Kenzie came out of her room with her blanket and 2 toys and said she was leaving here and going to find a new house to live in!
Her first little runaway attempt!  I told her I will always be able to hunt her down!  After dinner we took Ike for a walk!  It was more like him taking me for a walk while I pulled the girls in the wagon.

We played in the front yard until daddy got home and then went inside for baths.


I couldn't fall asleep last night!  Ike kept sneezing and shaking his head making his ears flap so I had to go put him in his bed.  About midnight our alarm announced the front door was open.  I almost had a heart attack jumping out of bed and running to turn on lights to see what was going on!  I guess it was just the wind, but all that excitement kept me up.  Today I went back to the gym and did my normal class and then I stayed for team training!  I am super sore still from Monday's class.  When I got home I cleaned out the pantry and fed the girls and then Kenzie and I went to a meeting with her Kindergarten teachers for an assessment.  
There were 3 teachers there and they all came out separately to tell me how amazing she is!  Every time I looked in there she was smiling and they were laughing.  They told me she did great on her assessment and gave us some stuff to work on over the summer!  Koko and Dallas came over later and hung out and we ended up doing spray tans on each other.  We perfected our technique this time and I think it's going to look amazing tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment