Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Another weekend in the books

We had an intruder during story time one night!  He started at the foot of the bed and then twinkle toed his way up to the pillows and laid between us!  Kenzie thought it was the funniest thing that has ever happened!!


Saturday morning Kenzie had a t-ball tournament and these were the last games of the season!  I'm pretty sure we have a future first baseman!  She did so good this season and absolutely loved playing!  They got trophies at the end of the second game!




Madison was so over tball!!  This girl is going to be the death of me I swear! The night before she didn't let us sleep and ended up in our bed!  I was so exhausted that we came home and all of us took a 3 hour nap!  Between no sleep the night before and the heat from sitting at the ball fields I wasn't feeling so great! The nap did us all good and we ran to the store and got some treats and came home and watched a movie and had some popcorn and candy!!  Sunday Bebe and papa finally came home from their cruise and came to get Ike!  We are going to miss that big mutt!  I took a nap with Madi and then it was time to go to the end of the season tball party!





The girls had fun swimming and did way better than I expected!  Madi floated around in her little floatie and Kenzie swam all over the pool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment