Friday, May 6, 2016

Baby fever and hide and seek

Thursday morning I forced myself to go to the gym!  I woke up not feeling so good and have a huge blister on the back of my throat!  Madi and I picked Kenzie up from school later and came home to play!
Dallas came over to play while Korie ran an errand!  We did some crafts and played while she was gone!  Kenzie and I had make up t-ball pictures and then we grabbed some dinner and came home!!  This morning the girls and I went to the trampoline park for my workout class!  Poor Madi was having a rough time and cried the whole time!  She sat on the bench directly in front of the whole class and just screamed and cried!  The instructor even went and picked her up a few times!  That girl I swear!  We came home and ate some lunch and then baby Samuel came over!  One of my best friends, Amy, is a Mimi now and I can't believe it!!  Her son needed a sitter and I was more than happy to snuggle a baby.  
The girls were OBSESSED!!! They wouldn't leave his side and wanted to touch him and play with him!! I have the cutest video of them singing twinkle twinkle to him that I'll have to add later!

My baby fever was kicked into overdrive after today!  He was so sweet!  It did give me a glimpse into what life would be like with 3 kids!  It's was crazy but we would get into our routine!!  
Scotty brought home dinner and then we played a very intense game of hide and seek!  I was helping the girls find their hiding places!  Madi of course wouldn't go in any hiding places because they scared her!  Kenzie won the game with her last spot and daddy couldn't find her!

It was so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment