Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday

I fought thru a horrendous blister on my foot that Vegas gave me as a souvenir, and went to the gym this morning!  This working out a week then out for a week on vacation, then back for a week and then gone again on vacation is killing me!  It was super hard!! I brought the kids with me since Scotty had to work early today!  They had fun seeing their friends in there again.  When we left we ran by Target and then to the grocery store to restock.  The girls did great!!  While Madi napped Kenzie and I went outside and played!  We are keeping my parents dog, Ike, while they are gone on a cruise!  He kept jumping up and attacking the ball we were throwing and had us cracking up.

Kenzie had gymnastics and then we came back home and played outside some more!  Madi is still not sure about Ike and wouldn't get too far from my side.





No comments:

Post a Comment