Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Last day of school

Monday morning we were up and off to our first swim lessons!  The girls go everyday for the next two weeks and I'm excited to see their progress!  It was pretty cloudy and rained on us on the way but she told us we would still swim unless there was lightening!  As soon as I pulled in her driveway a huge clap of thunder and lightening boomed across the sky!  Our first day was cancled!  Whomp whomp!  We came home and played for the rest of the day until gymnastics!  Tuesday was Kenzie's last day of school!  I can't believe it!  


OMG look how big she has gotten just in a few months!  She needs to SLOW down!  They had a "wacky water" day and got to wear their bathing suits and play all day!  


Madi and I ran a bunch of errands after her gymnastic class and then didn't have enough time to go home so we went to Kenzie's school early!  They were watching a movie and playing at centers so we joined in!


Kenzie loved her teachers so much!!  So did I, they were wonderful!  I put together a little end of the year/start of the summer gift for the girls!!  It had bubbles, sidewalk chalk, nail polish, Chapstick, candy and water guns.


We came home and changed clothes to go swimming!!  The water was freezing but it didn't stop the girls!  Some of our friends were up there and we spent a few hours playing!




I am so looking forward to our summer days lounging at the pool!  It feels a lot "easier" this year too!  I'm able to watch Kenzie in the big pool swim and Madi toddles around on the step with her floatie on and I can lounge on the side and tan!!  We came home and waited on daddy to get home and suprise attacked him with squirt guns!  

No comments:

Post a Comment