Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bugga

Monday morning we were up bright and early to be at the mall when it opened!  We needed to get a few things before we left for Vegas the next day!  Scotty had to leave to get to work so the girls and I finished up with a few more stores!  Kenzie stole the stroller and made Madi walk and it was the LONGEST walk ever!

They made wishes in the fountain and we went home for naps!  The night before was brutal!  Madi woke up crying around 2 and I brought her to my bed.  She kept sniffing and snorting and whining about a "bugga mama, bugga get it".  She has the tiniest nose holes ever and I couldn't get anything!  She finally went to sleep after about 20 minutes. I got up a little later to go potty and she ended up in there crying when she noticed I got up.  When I saw her in the light I realized she had mascara streaked all down her face! I had put just a tiny bit on her when I was doing my makeup earlier that day!  I couldn't help but laugh which pissed her off and made her cry and remember about the "bugga" in her nose again!  <eye roll>. Korie and Dallas came over later to go over some stuff for the week!  Korie is keeping the girls while Scotty and I go out of town!  We ended up spray tanning each other too!  Mine turned out perfect so Korie may have to come over and do mine each time!  We ordered a pizza for dinner and I spent the rest of the night packing for our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment