Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day

Saturday morning Kenzie had an early t-ball game!  Bebe and papa came to watch too!

Kenzie played so good!  Bebe rode home with us and we changed clothes and headed back out to do some errands!  We met Papa for lunch and then went to their house to hang out!  We were supposed to be taking naps but us girls wouldn't go to sleep so papa went to the couch.  It didn't last long!
Sunday was Mother's Day!  I woke up to breakfast in bed!  Eggies, biscuits and strawberries made by Kenzie and Scotty!
They spoiled me as usual and got me gift cards to get a mani and pedi and a massage!  I left a little later to go get my nails done and when I got back Scotty was grilling fajitas for dinner!

Bebe and papa came over to eat dinner too!  

I love my mama so much!!  I am so thankful for her!!
I am also thankful for this man who gave me two amazing daughters!  I am so lucky to get to be their mommy!  The girls gave Bebe their gifts they made!  Handprint canvas paintings and decorated stones are the way to Bebe's heart!!!  (Now that I'm a mom I totally get that homemade gifts are the best)

The girls decided to fix Bebe and Papa's hair next!


Kenzie brought me home a card and picture she made me at school!

I loved seeing her answers to the questions!  I'm so glad that she knows that I want her to be my baby forever!!  It was a wonderful Mother's Day spent with the ones I love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment