Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2 month stats

I Madison had her check up Monday afternoon!!
She weighed 11 pounds 12 ounces (75%) and was 22.5 inches long (55%).  Her head is 15 inches (30%).  She demonstrated to everyone how she rolls over from her tummy to her back!  
The doctor was very impressed by her head control!!  Other than a blocked tear duct in her eye she is perfect!!  
Having both kids is always an adventure! Makenzie runs around my work like she owns the place!  Everyone spoils her and she gets treats at everyone she visits!  She did go potty twice while we were there so I guess she deserved treats!!  Madison had to get 3 shots in her legs and had to drink one!  Poor baby cried hard but calmed down when I picked her up!  Sweet girl!!

Yesterday Scotty met me for lunch!  It felt weird being out just the two of us with no kids!  He stopped off and picked up groceries on the way home and even cleaned up a little at the house!  I picked up the girls and we headed home to play outside!
I was able to cook dinner while they played and Madi slept!  Things went downhill after dinner!  Kenzie kept throwing tantrums!  Throwing herself on the ground kicking and screaming tantrums!  I was ever so happy to get her in bed.  Madison wouldn't sleep.  I would get her to sleep on my shoulder and lay her down but she would only stay asleep a few minutes and then was up again.  It was hard to get aggravated because all she wanted to do was smile and coo at me!  Finally about 11:00 and after trying for 3 hours to get her to sleep, I laid her down next to me and we slept until 4:45. I guess she just needed her mommy.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good nights sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment