Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Real life baby doll

Kenzie has been cracking me up with the things she says! This morning she saw some candy wrappers on Scotty's table by his chair!  She couldn't believe it and grabbed them and walked very sassy like into the bedroom to him and said "hey.....why did you eat my candy out of my bucket" and stood there for an answer!  I died laughing!  She had such an attitude!  When I picked her up from school, her teacher said Kenzie had her laughing all day with things she was saying!  She told her "my tummy hurt because mommy made spaghetti".  I assured her I haven't cooked, anything, in a long time!  She also said she told her "my daddy ate all my candy in my bucket"!  I laughed and told her that was true!  She is so funny!  She was in heaven in the car because I had gotten her a slushy and popcorn from Target when I stopped by!  She said "hey why you go to target but not me".  Apparently we go to Target too much!  We came home and had a fun, relaxing night!  Both girls were great! 
This little girl cracks me up!!!  Kenzie was playing with her baby dolls all night and I suprised her and put Madi in her stroller! OMG I'm pretty sure that was the hilight of her whole life!  She pranced around with her in her stroller!  She brought her a blanket and a baby doll paci and bottle! 
Sweet Madi just took it!  She stayed in there for awhile, almost 30 minutes!  It was their first time actually "playing" together!  I loved it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment