Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekend wrap up

Saturday morning we hung around the house with Bebe!  I was able to get some stuff done with her watching the girls!  Love when she comes over!!!  We loaded up and headed to lunch!  Kenzie was so funny.  She said she needed to go potty and on the way back I noticed she was making faces at the table behind us!  The kind of face with her hands out beside her ears and her tongue out and eyes funny!  I of course got on her to stop, embarrassed a little, only to find a nice old man egging her on in the booth! It was so funny!  We went to see Papa and hung out the for the day!
Dad and I ran some errands!  It was nice to get out just us two!!  I loaded the girls up and we headed home! They both passed out on the way home and I had the fun of bringing both sleeping kids inside!  Kenzie woke up a bear and I encouraged her to get back in her bed for the night!  

Today was a dreary, rainy day!  It thundered and poured down rain all day! We stayed in our jammies and played!  Scotty and Kenzie left to get breakfast!  I was able to do almost all my "chores" today!  I did a million loads of laundry, cleaned Makenzie's car seat and put a "piddle pad" on it, cleaned her room, washed dishes and bottles, took a good shower and straitened my hair, picked up in the garage a little and gave both girls a bath!  Productive day! 
Her seat was filthy!  I took the cover off and washed it and then took apart the seat and squirted it out!
Madi loves sitting in her bumbo and watching the lights of her new toy!  I'm having so much fun going through all of Makenzie's old toys and bringing them in for her!  Makenzie is loving all the toys too!
Madison took lots of little cat naps today!  I never could get her to take a long nap so I'm hoping she sleeps all night! 
She fell asleep in her bumbo but woke right up when I moved her to her bed! I also got to snuggle her for a nap....
Madi and I are laying down watching the Country Music Awards!  

No comments:

Post a Comment