Saturday, April 12, 2014

Busy week

We have had a busy week! Wednesday we stopped by to visit Korie and Dallas for a little while!
Kenzie peed her pants while riding the tricycle so we had to cut it short!  Bebe came over to help out and visit with us!!  

Thursday after work, Kenzie and I played in the backyard while Madi napped in her swing!  This girl is obsessed with bugs!  It's discusting!
Madi took her first bath without her baby sling!  She LOVES it and kicks her feet non stop and splashes everywhere!!
Friday I took the girls to the park after I picked them up!
Today we loaded up and went to Bebe and Papa's for the day!  Kenzie helped Papa work in the yard!
I really wanted to get some pictures of the girls together in the bluebonnets!  It was so windy and Madi couldn't catch her breath and Makenzie was in a bad mood!
Wowsers!  I only got one that is decent!
I'm hoping we can try again before the grass gets too tall to sit in!!  When we got back, Kenzie helped Bebe plant some flowers!
We finished the day with a climb in the tree!  She was all scraped up and dirty today from playing so hard!  I love seeing her have so much fun doing the same things I did with my mom and dad at their house!  I remember climbing and sitting in this same spot in this tree!!  So fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment