Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Monday...

I picked Kenzie up from school yesterday and had to change her diaper.  When I went to get her down from the changing table she tilted her head and pointed her finger at me and said very matter of factly "pick me up mommy and don't put me down, don't put me down".  Made me laugh!!  We went home and Koko and Dallas came over to visit!
They missed each other and played so sweet together!!
This sweet girl hung out and smiled all night with us!!  

I tried to switch it up for bedtime story since the other night didn't work out so well!
Madi liked sitting in her bumbo much better!
It wasn't time for her to eat yet, so after we got sister tucked in for bed I put her in the "backpack" and cleaned up a little and did some stuff on the computer!
I couldn't stand still or she started to squirm so I stood at the counter and did squats with her!  It was a good little workout and she was content!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment