Monday, April 21, 2014

Just another manic Monday

Madison went to bed early last night so she woke up earlier than normal to eat!  I fed her about 12:30 and was back up about 3 to Makenzie covered in pee!  After a quick wipe down, a change of pajamas and sheets, I was able to sleep until 5:45!!  Who needs sleep anyways.....overrated! Bebe took Kenzie to school so I was able to stop at the store on the way to work and get some much needed groceries!!

Madison helped me cook dinner tonight!
We went outside to wait on Bebe to come over!!  Kenzie kept telling me to "listen" to the birdies!
We took a picture to send to daddy too.
After dinner, we wrapped Kenzie's arm up so she could take a bath!
I can't wait to get this dang cast off!!  Kenzie helped Bebe make some cookies while I walked around with Madi in the "backpack" trying to keep her awake and content! I'm determined to feed her later so she sleeps longer!
I saw Kenzie on Bebe's phone and when I asked what she was doing, she said "calling my daddy" very matter of factly!!  She talked to her daddy for awhile and kept telling him "I love you and I miss you". It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment