Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mommy and Kenzie day

I had a girls day with Kenzie today!!!  We started off by running to walmart to get some groceries!  She was so good the whole time we were there!  It was pouring down rain when we left!  We stood at the entrance for a few minutes but it never let up so we made a run for it!  We squealed and laughed the whole way to the car and got completely drenched!  I didn't bring my keys in with me so it took even more time punching in the code on the door to unlock it!  We were soaked!  We laughed about it the whole way home!
After we dropped off the groceries we headed to get pedicures!  It was Kenzie's first time and I was nervous about how she would do! She LOVED it!  I let her pick out her own color and she chose and orangy color!  I was skeptical but it turned out cute!
She sat really still and let him file and paint her toes and even stayed still to let them dry!   She watched Mickey on my phone until I was done and we headed home!  It was nice to get some one on one with her!  

The rest of the day consisted of laundry and cleaning!  I feel like a ping pong ball whenever I have someone else helping with the girls! I just bounce around in a rush to get things done!  If I don't, who knows when it will get done!!
Madi tried out her exersaucer today and liked it!  She was so sweet today and smiled and cooed at everything!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment