Monday, April 7, 2014

Madison is 2 months!

I can't believe my sweet girl is already 2 months old!  She is such a sweet baby and loves to cuddle!  I just love her to pieces!
She loves to coo and talk and has the most adorable smile!  I love our times we get to lay in my bed and talk and smile! She has the sweetest little voice!  
She is eating 3-5 ounces every 3-4 hours!  Her bottle before bed is normally 5oz and her first one in the morning is normally 4 and the rest are 3-4oz!
I am relieved she is not a spit up baby!  Her sister would spit/throw up after every bottle!  It's so nice to feed her and not have to worry about that!!
She is going to bed about 8 and sleeps until around 4'ish!  I will get her out of bed and change her diaper quietly and rewrap her back up and feed her!  She will normally go right back to sleep!  The key is to have the lights off and not talk to her so she stays "asleep"!  Waking up only once a night is not bad at all so I shouldn't complain, but I am still so tired!!
Madi is wearing 3 month clothes and 3-6m sleepers!  She is really long!  I can't wait to see her official length and weight tomorrow at her check up!  I'm so not looking forward to her getting her shots!  She is such a sweet girl and I hate to make her cry! 
She is starting to interact with her toys now.  She will smile and coo at them and swat at hanging toys!  She loves her light up toys that play music!  It's so fun to watch her "play".  Tummy time is still her least favorite thing to do ever!  She squirms and cries almost immediately!  I think she will sit up or crawl before she enjoys laying on her tummy! 
Madison is such a blessing to our family! She is so sweet and I could just snuggle and love on her all day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment