Friday, April 4, 2014

What a week!

What a week!!  Things didn't work out with Kenzie staying with Korie so she went back to school on Wednesday!  She was really excited to see her teacher and friends so it worked out for the best! She didn't have any accidents at school all week until today and she couldn't make it to the potty in time!  She is doing really well and I think the structure of school helps with that!  Things are going really well in the morning!  I'm able to get ready and get Kenzie up and ready! I load the car and then get Madi up and changed and loaded up as well and we are out the door!! I really like Madison's babysitter and she seems to really like Madison as well!  Madison is all smiles when she sees her in the mornings!
She sends me really cute pictures everyday too which helps!  This week has been much easier in the evenings with the girls too.  I think going back to work has helped, or maybe I'm just relaxing a little more!  I even took both girls alone on a Target shopping trip last night! Madison is only waking up once during the night, which is nice.  It's normally between 2-4am and she goes right back to sleep after eating and I'm able to get back to sleep.  

Tonight Bebe came over and we played in the backyard and then went to dinner and Target with the girls.  Kenzie found a ladybug on the trampoline and had so much fun playing with it!  Poor ladybug!
When we got home from dinner, Bebe helped me try Madison in some baby carriers!  She was hungry and tried and wasn't interested at all so I'll have to try again!  Kenzie however wanted a turn in the "backpack". 
It was so funny!  She loved it!!  

I have a lot of little projects IDE like to do tomorrow so I'm calling it an early night to get some sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment