Saturday, January 31, 2015

Jumping, Bebe and birthday decorations

Friday morning I took the girls to Jumperoo time at a trampoline park.  We met some friends up there and let the kids jump out all their energy!!!  I had a great time chatting with my mommy friends and Kenzie ran around like a wild woman!



I also met a girl that I have been reading her blog for a long time.  It's funny when you can recognize people just from reading their blogs and never have met them before!!!  After the kids wore themselves out, we went to lunch with Jessica, Harper, Sarah and Kylie.  The girls and I had to grocery shop on the way home and then waited on Bebe to come over to spend the night.  We had fun visiting with her and ran and got some dinner and then worked on birthday stuff after the girls went to bed!!!
This morning we woke up and got busy crafting and doing more birthday stuff.  We got all the pinwheels set up and the tables decorated and hung a "tent" over the kitchen table.  


Kenzie and Bebe baked some cupcakes together.  She loves baking with her Bebe.  Probably because Bebe lets her sneak licks of batter and icing along the way.

Scotty brought us home dinner and then we played with the kiddos before bed.  I ended my night with a nice bubble bath and I'm ready for another long day of working around the house tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment