Sunday, November 29, 2015

Rainy weekend

Saturday was cold and rainy!  The girls and I stayed in our jammie's and never left the house!  When Kenzie woke up she was on the hunt to find Nick!  She got so frustrated and when Madi woke up she ran strait to him and pointed it out!  The look on Kenzie's face was priceless!
Scotty brought home dinner for us and then I snuck off to the gym!  I went to the one in my neighborhood for the first time in months!  I got in a good workout and headed home for bed, or so I thought!  I remember now why I don't like working out at night!  I couldn't fall asleep until around 1'ish.  This morning the girls of course were up extra early!  It's like they know when I go go to bed late!  Kenzie found Nick this time!

He was sitting in the chandelier with a note that said "keep it clean".  They thought this was hilarious.  Scotty and I had some Christmas stuff to do today and had Sarah come over and play with the girls!  It rained ALL DAY!  Like flooding rain!  We came home to stickers everywhere, painted nails and tattoos!  They had fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment