Saturday, February 13, 2016

2 year check up

Friday morning was different for me in that we didn't go to the gym!  I have decided to try and not bring the girls up there if I can help it!  That means Tuesday's and Friday's I won't be going!  All the kids are sick and just passing it back and forth!  Instead we went and got donuts and Starbucks and cleaned around the house until Bebe came over!  Madison had her check up after lunch so we headed to the doctor!
I still can't believe she is a 2 year old!  She did so good getting measured and weighed!  My tiny girl is only 22 pounds and 32.25 inches tall!  They are still worried about her weight but still going to just watch it!
Sweet girl had to get 2 shots and her finger poked to check her iron level!  She was pissed!  Her iron was low so she will start a multivitamin!  We left there and had lunch and then ran to Target!  I remember now why I hated getting off work at 5 in Wylie everyday!  We sat in traffic for an hour trying to get back into Rockwall!  Scotty brought home pizza for us for dinner and we laid around watching cartoons until bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment