Tuesday, February 16, 2016

First T-ball practice

Monday morning is my favorite day at the gym!  It's my favorite class and then my favorite team training afterwards!  It whooped my butt though after not going since Thursday!!
We hung around the house until gymnastics time!  I took Madi in her panties only for the first time and she did great!!  After gymnastics we hurried to get dinner and then rushed to t-ball practice!  Kenzie was very excited!

Madi liked watching her sissy through the fence!  It got chilly pretty quick and me being mom of the year, I only had 2 of my own jackets in the car....none for either kid!  I wrapped Madi up in one and we huddled together and watched Kenzie!
She did so good!  They are all so little and cute!!  This morning Madi and I took Kenzie to school and then we went shopping!  It was weird not going to the gym but I really want to try and not put the girls in the kid room.  I surprised myself and bought a 2 piece bathing suit!  I didn't even hate it on, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it!  It's not an itty bitty bikini but nonetheless a 2 piece!  After we picked Kenzie up I attempted to take the girls on a jog but we got a flat tire, thankfully not too far from home!  I got dinner set up and started and when Scotty got home I headed out for a run while he cooked! I ran the fastest and longest that I have ever run!  
My last closest run was 7 minutes longer and half a mile shorter!!  When I got back home every joint hurt!  I can definitely feel the difference from pounding on the concrete versus the treadmill!  Tomorrow I'm back at the gym and then Madi has her 2 year old pictures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment