Monday, February 29, 2016

Blog slacking

Thursday night we went to Bebe and Papa's house for dinner!  We beat them there before they got off of work so Kenzie climbed their trees!!
I remember climbing these trees so many times growing up so it was pretty cool watching Kenzie do it!
Friday we ran some errands and then met Bebe to do some more shopping and have dinner!  She spent the night and went to gymnastics with us Saturday morning!  Madi is doing better and better each week!  She even got on the rope and let her push her one time!  She freaked out but at least she got on it.
I had a baby shower to go to so the girls stayed home with Bebe!  When I got back we ran a few errands and then I took the girls to play at the park.
Kenzie is amazing at the monkey bars!  She went back and forth on them over and over!  




The weather has been so amazing!  It's hard to believe it's only February!  My blogging has been slacking lately.  When I finally get in bed at the end of the day, I'm done!  I need to get better at it!  I want to be able to look back and remember our day to day lives!  

No comments:

Post a Comment