Saturday, February 6, 2016

Birthday, tea party and girls night

Madi woke me up at 5 this morning when she couldn't find her paci!  I noticed my eyes were super swollen and my face was tingly!  It's done this before and I have no idea why!  No new foods or soaps or anything...so weird!  I put some ice packs on my eyes and took some Benadryl and went back to bed!  It was a little better when I woke back up but still not normal!  Today was Madison's birthday!  I can't believe my baby is 2!  I made cinnamon rolls and we sang happy birthday to her!
Little stinker kept blowing them out right as we would get one lit!  Kenzie and I had a royal tea party to go to so Bebe and papa came over to watch Madison!

I love how she has on her pretty Belle slippers with a scratched up knee and bruises everywhere!






It was such a fun morning spent with with my girl!  When we got back home, we sang happy birthday again to Madi and had cupcakes that they brought!
When Madi went down for her nap, I ran and jumped into bed too and took a little nap!  Kenzie was content watching her shows on the iPad!  We met Koko and Dallas for lunch and Madi got to blow out candles again there!
I came home and got ready for our monthly birthday dinner with the girls!  We went to a new place and it was so yummy!
These girls make me laugh so much!!  It was such a fun night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment