Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day today!!  The girls were super excited to see their Valentine's when they woke up!  Scotty came home with the ginormous stuffed animals and the girls LOVE them!


We got dressed and went and had breakfast together and then did a little shopping for some t-ball gear!  When we got home we tested out her new tball set and played on the swing set!



I talked them into taking a few pictures before I took a nap!
My back was hurting pretty bad and I had a horrible headache!  Scotty was nice and let me have a 2 hour nap!  My parents came by and gave the girls some Valentine's!  The rest of the night we spent lounging around watching HGTV!  I rushed the girls to bed so I could watch the return of The Walking Dead!  So good!!!  We have a busy day of going to the gym tomorrow, gymnastics and then Kenzie's first t-ball practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment