Saturday, February 6, 2016

Our week

Sunday night after Madi's birthday party, I went out with some friends!  We are trying to make it a monthly thing and so far it's been really fun!
Our week has been pretty low key!  Madison is still doing really good with her potty training!!  I'm so proud of her!  Thursday CJ went home early after the gym and Madi fell asleep on my shoulder!  I had so much stuff I needed to do, but instead I kicked off my shoes and reclined in the chair and snuggled my baby!  It was so sweet!  
Friday morning we were up and out the door by 8:30!  We spent the whole day out shopping!  We started around town and then headed out to Firewheel!  The girls were so good and Madi didn't have any potty accidents so we stopped for a cookie and then rode the train!



When we got home, Koko and Dallas were there waiting on us to play!  We played outside for a bit and then it got chilly!


No comments:

Post a Comment