Saturday, February 13, 2016

Madi's first gymnastics class

This morning Madi had her first gymnastics class!  I was so excited to take her and get her started!  I was also nervous to see how she would do!  She did AWESOME!






They jumped on the trampoline and played in the pit and then did some centers with the balance beam and flip wedge and some other stuff!  She listened and waited her turn and had fun!  Mom got some other pictures with my camera from the stands but I haven't looked at them yet!  Afterwards we got some breakfast/brunch and then went to get haircuts!  Kenzie got a pretty good trim and it looks so much better!  She had my phone and was taking pictures and told me she was getting pictures for my blog, so here it is!
We went home and played with bubbles for awhile before Bebe headed home!

Madi and I took a nap and then we loaded up and went to Bebe and papa's house for dinner!  I just didn't feel like sitting around doing nothing and for sure didn't want to cook dinner!  
We came home and made valentines for daddy!  I was so exhausted tonight and ready trying my hardest to keep my eyes open to finish this post!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment