Saturday, February 20, 2016

Week catch up

Tuesday night while I was out jogging, Madi fell somehow and hurt her foot!  Scotty and Makenzie aren't sure what happened but she was limping and saying it hurt!  Wednesday I headed to the gym but was chatting with a nurse from the dr office and she recommended bringing her in!  I rushed from the gym and grabbed Madi and raced to the office to make our appointment time!
They sent us for X-rays and luckily it wasn't broke.  She just had a lot of soft tissue swelling!  Poor baby!  When we got home she napped while I got everything ready for her pictures!  She did so good and looked adorable!  She hammed it up and smiled and followed every direction Ashley gave her!
She sent me this one so far and I can't wait to see the rest! Thursday I got up and got ready for the gym, but when I pulled up I just couldn't go in!  My knee hurt from my jog the other night!  I need new shoes so bad! And I was tired! So I left!  I ran a few errands and went home to get Madi so Scotty could go to work!  Madi and I headed to the mall to get new gym shoes and running shoes!!  It was so windy and Madi's bow blew off her head and so she freaked out every time we went outside!  We picked Kenzie up from school and came home to play!
Her teacher sent me this picture of her playing at school!  Friday may have been the most boring day that we have had in awhile!  Everyone is still sick in the kid room at the gym so I didn't want to bring the girls!  We sat at home ALL day and did nothing!  Scotty got off a little early and we met him for dinner and we were all so happy to get out of the house!!  I'm looking forward to this weekend filled with gymnastics, birthday parties, shopping and t-ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment