Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Randoms

I haven't taken many pictures this week and we haven't really done much so I thought I would post some things the kids have been saying so I can look back and laugh!

The other day I had Judge Judy on and Kenzie said, "she is so mean, Santa Clause is never going to her house".

We were playing I spy in the car and Kenzie was describing something pink that moves the seat back and forth!  I couldn't guess it and she pointed to a RED pony tail holder on my GEARSHIFT. When I told her, she shook her head at me and did her eyes wide and said, "mama you know this is all new to me".

Yesterday while I was in the shower Madi brought in the game Don't Spill the Beans and I told her to go put it up before she spilled them.  She walked off and came back and stood in the doorway and said "hi" real sweet!  I asked her what happened and she put her little arms out and said, "I spill beans evywhere" in the cutest little voice ever!

We are still potty training and Madi is doing so good!  If I had 3 days that we could stay home and do nothing but focus on that she would be DONE!  Yesterday she had an accident and I took her to sit on her potty and asked her why she went potty in her panties!  She looked at me wide eyed and said exasperatedly "I don't know" and looked away!   I told her to look at me and said "we don't go in our panties, we go in the potty!  She looked at me and did an exaggerated blink over and over!  I couldn't even keep a strait face!!

These two keep me on my toes and entertained for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment