Thursday, February 11, 2016

Silly girls

Yesterday when I got home from the gym I found Madi on the potty with Scotty and Kenzie in there with her.  Apparently she went poop in her diaper right before I got there.  She was so funny the day before when I "got onto her" for going in her diaper, so I grabbed my camera and went in there.  It's so hard to keep a strait face with her. 
Scotty had to go to work for a little bit so I took the girls shopping with me. We had a nice girl's day.  When we got home we took advantage of the amazing weather and went outside to play.

 
We moved to the backyard and played on the swing set for awhile and did some jumping on the trampoline.
 We had a yummy dinner.  I have found the greatness of using riced cauliflower in place of rice and it makes my meals so much more carb friendly, which in return means I can eat more!!!  After dinner I sat down with Kenzie so she could make her Valentines to take to school for her party.  It was so cute watching her write her name on all of them and she was so proud of herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment