Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Madi

Sunday we celebrated Madi's birthday and had her party at a bowling alley.  We got there early and got the room set up and decorated.






All our friends showed up and we started the party and got to bowling.  Our party host got all the kids set up on lanes and did an amazing job for the whole party.

 








Madi got pretty tired and was over bowling pretty quick.  Good thing Bebe was there.  Madison loves her some Bebe.  I busted my mom giving her sips of coke though.  (I don't "care" but Scotty gives her a hard time about it).  I was looking right at her give her a sip of coke and then she whipped her head around to me to see if anyone saw her--busted!!!  We bowled for an hour and then went back to the party room for pizza, cupcakes and presents.



The minute everyone started singing happy birthday to her, she got embarrassed and  looked down at her hands the whole time.  It was so cute.
 



 After cupcakes and presents, the kids all got tokens to go play games.  The party was awesome and everyone had a great time.   I can't believe my little nugget is about to be 2.  She passed out the minute we got in the car.  She partied her little almost 2 year old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment