Sunday, August 21, 2016

11 weeks

Today I start my 11th week of pregnancy!  It's getting more and more "real".  Going to the doctor this past week and getting to see the baby was amazing!  I have been so lucky not having any morning sickness.  I have had a few bouts of nausea but it passes pretty quick!  (I have been blessed to not have morning sickness with any of my pregnancies). I am feeling pretty good all in all, besides being so freaking exhausted!  I reach a point, normally around 1-2, where I can't even function I'm so tired!   The girls have been pretty forgiving and will let me lay down and rest and I always make sure to get up and do a craft or play a game with them afterwards!  
My clothes are getting tighter and tighter by the day!  Most of my shirts still "fit" but not for long.  Pants on the other hand are a no go!  A few pairs of shorts I am able to "button" with a pony tail holder, but I mostly stick to yoga pants!  I'm going to have to make a trip for some maternity clothes soon!  Right now I feel like I'm in between!  The belly panels are still a little loose but so much more comfortable!  I don't have any stretch marks, yet!  Another blessing I have been given has been no stretch marks with my pregnancies!  I'm smearing cocoa butter on every morning and night though just to be safe!  
We are so excited to watch this pregnancy progress and looking forward to exciting things to come in the next few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment