Friday, August 26, 2016

It's Fri-Yay

We made it to Friday!!  Kenzie says she still loves school so that's a plus!  She likes to walk to school in the mornings which has been nice because it gets the rest of us up and dressed for the day!  Wednesday Scotty took her because Madi slept too late and she heard the door opening and ran out to give her sissy a big hug before she left.


Thursday Madi and I went to Amber's house to take some preschool pics of the kids!  
This is the only one I took with my phone.  The rest are on my big camera and I haven't downloaded them yet!  I got some cute ones of her and Reid!!  When I picked Kenzie up from school she told me her tummy was kind of hurting and she had "something nasty happen in the bathroom". Those were her words but I will spare you the details!  We decided to stay home and rest so we skipped cheer practice!  This morning Madi and I walked Kenzie to school and then took the long way home to get in some more walking!  Madison had meet the teacher at her school.  She starts Tuesday so we went and met her sweet teachers and showed her her classroom!  It went about as well as I expected!  She wanted nothing to do with either teacher and everything was "no".
I tried to get a picture of her and her teachers but she didn't want to stand by either one of them so this is the best I got!  Tuesday morning is going to be interesting!  Afterwards we ran a few errands and then met Amber and Reid for lunch!  
The two cuties were WILD!  We made it though and came back home to nap before picking sister up from school!  We have a nice relaxing weekend planned that will hopefully recharge us for next week, which is super busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment