Thursday, August 11, 2016

Destin Day 4

We woke up to thunderstorms this morning!  Whomp whomp!  We lounged around until lunch time and ran to go out to eat!  We found a little Mexican place and it was pretty good!  We came back and laid around and I took a nap!  Scotty took the girls swimming and then we ate leftovers for dinner!  I didn't get a single picture all day!  I have been having severe jaw pain for the last week that has gotten worse each day!  Today was pretty miserable.  I started my 9th week of pregnancy today and when I read on my app some other ladies posted about TMJ and jaw pain!  Made me feel a little better that it might just be that but it still doesn't help with the pain!  We also decided to go ahead and come back a day early!  It is supposed to thunderstorm all day tomorrow.  I spent the evening packing up our stuff and mentally preparing for the long drive home tomorrow!  I did get a sneak peak from our family pictures and I love it!  
The photographer told Kenzie to tell Madi a secret and she told her, "I'll love you forever no matter what".   Love them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment