Sunday, August 7, 2016

7 and 8 weeks

I forgot last week to post my 7 week chalkboard so I'm doubling up this week.
Week 7 was good!  Pure exhaustion but good!!!
This picture was taken at 5:00 am this morning before heading out on a 10 hour road trip to the beach.  Week 8 has started out good! I'm actually 8 weeks and 3 days.  I haven't had any morning sickness at all, knock on wood and thank god!!  I didn't with the girls either.  Sleeping has been a little rough.   I'm so tired during the day and normally end up taking a nap and then can't fall asleep at night!  Sometimes without a nap it's still hard to fall asleep though.  My clothes are fitting tighter!  I'm still wearing all my clothes but have switched over mostly to yoga pants.  This baby is showing up so much quicker than before!  I know most of it is bloat but still.   

No comments:

Post a Comment