Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday catch up post

Sunday morning I met up with some girlfriends to see the movie Bad Moms.  It was hilarious!

We went to lunch afterwards and laughed all afternoon!  I rushed home and picked up the family and we headed to Kaidyn's birthday party!  It was a fun day spent with great friends!!
Monday was a busy day for us!  Busy and raining which made it more hectic!  We started off with me taking both girls to a job interview with me!  More on that later, but I was so embarrassed with how they acted.  We stopped for lunch on the way to the kids checkups.
Kenzie is 41.75 inches tall and weighs 46 pounds!She did great for her check up!
The doctor looked at Madison's red spot on her face and referred us to a dermatologist!  I made an appointment so we will see!  We came home and got ready to go to cheer practice!  When we got in the car to go, Makenzie slammed her whole hand in the car door!  I was already buckled in the front seat and had to unbuckle, open the door and run around to open her door!  It was awful and I felt so bad for her!  Madison led cheer practice and had a blast!  
Kenzie is doing really well in cheer this year.  She is front and center and knows her stuff!  I can't wait to see her at her first game this Saturday!  Tuesday we spent the day at my friend Christina's house.  She has 4 kids and her husband is away on deployment!  I'm really enjoying getting to know her and her family.  The kids all get along great and we all have so much fun!  We went home and got ready for cheer practice.  One of the coaches wasn't there and they asked me to help at practice!  It was fun but showed me how out of shape I'm already getting!


No comments:

Post a Comment