Monday, August 22, 2016

First day of Kindergarten

Last night I tucked my baby girl into bed knowing this morning her whole little world was going to change!

She woke up this morning so excited to start kindergarten!  We woke up bright and early and I packed her lunch and got her backpack ready.  We took a few pictures before we left!




We got to school and we all walked her in to her class!



Madi and I came home and snuggled until daddy left for work!  Then we met Shonda, Whitney and Gracie for lunch to take our minds off of not having our big girls with us! 
Mrs. Edwards sent me pictures of Makenzie today!  I could not be more happy to see her smiling and happy in each one!


Madi and I went by Amber's to visit with her and baby Reid!  I couldn't wait to get back and pick Kenzie up from school.
Kenzie got in the car and was so excited and told me all about her day!
We came home and she unpacked her backpack and showed me everything!
I missed her so much today but I am so happy that she had a great day!  It's so hard to wrap my brain around that I have a kindergartner!  I cooked dinner for the first time in weeks and then went outside to play and run some energy off!

We decided to go on a little walk and Kenzie wanted to ride her truck!  If this was a look into my future when she is driving I'm in trouble!


My sweet beautiful girls!  I am so blessed to be their mommy and I'm so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment