Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Second day.....good so far

I woke up yesterday morning to find someone snuggled up next to me that snuck in in the middle of the night!  She better be glad she's cute!
I took Kenzie to school and she found her class all by herself and was excited to go again!  She did say, "I'll go today and then we'll take a break tomorrow".  Sorry kid!  This is your life now!  Madi and I spent the day with Amber and baby Reid!  We went shopping at the mall for maternity clothes and then had lunch at Jason's Deli.

Madi and I decided to walk to Kenzie's school to pick her up!  It was about 100 degrees hotter than I thought it would be and we won't be doing that again for awhile!  She was so excited to see us!  She came running out and said, "mama I made 3 new friends".  I asked her what their names were and she said, "oh I don't remember but we played on the playground together".  Sweet girl!  I hope she makes tons of friends!

We came home and the girls wrestled while I started sorting clothes to sell at the JBF consignment sale coming up!
Kenzie had cheer practice and it was so HOT!  Thank goodness Madi stayed home with Scotty because she would have been miserable!  We came home and rushed through a shower and into bed!  Makenzie was asleep before I even left her room I think!  Poor girl had a long day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment